Re: Text Spanner, with Text left-aligned to bar-line, and spanner line r

From: Zenaan Harkness
Subject: Re: Text Spanner, with Text left-aligned to bar-line, and spanner line right-aligned to subsequent bar-line?
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 03:30:46 +1000

> I can't suggest a fix, so I suppose the alternatives are to use the
> function I gave you within narrow(ing) constraints, or eyeballing
> values for '(bound-details left padding) to justify the left text to
> the bar line case-by-case.

The "narrow constraint" for my scores is a show-stopper: not able to
use two voices on one staff.

I have reduced the example of this to a lean 1.5KiB, attached, which
works fine (one voice only);
and uncommenting line 50 (to include melody and bass voices on the one
staff) produces the error:
"
Drawing systems.../tmp/frescobaldi-IwGYWD/tmptXInwu/capoVHalf-test.ly:14:16:
In procedure find in expression (find (lambda # #) (find-tail # #)):
/tmp/frescobaldi-IwGYWD/tmptXInwu/capoVHalf-test.ly:14:16: Wrong type
argument in position 2 (expecting list): #f
"

Is it sensible to report this as a bug (and useful to the developers)?

TIA
Zenaan

(PS managed to upgrade to 2.16 this evening.)