Re: Change clef glyph

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: Change clef glyph
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 22:51:04 +0200

On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 4:18 PM, Platonov <address@hidden> wrote:
> I'd like to customize or add some clef glyphs (e.g. old style c clefs instead
> of
> the current ones). Presumably it can be done using fontforge,

If you want to do this just for yourself, you may try editing the
vector font files created by LilyPond from Metafont code, and do a
switch like Gonville font does (search for gonville music font
lilypond to get more information about it).
However, this is a hack.  It would be better to change the Metafont
files from which the fonts are generated - others had sent you
starting points.

hope this helps,
Janek