Re: Pictures on note heads for young children

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Pictures on note heads for young children
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 12:52:27 +0200

2012/10/2 LasseFair <address@hidden>:
> Hi
>
> My daughter has started to play piano after a system where each note has a
> picture associated to it (sort of like the easy note heads in lilypond).
>
> The pictures are shown as note heads on the music sheets.
>
> I would really like to be able to create more melody note sheets for her.
>
> Does any of you know of any way of setting up completely custom note heads
> from bitmaps or svg's in lilypond??
>
> Looking forward to your suggestions.

Here are three lsr snippets and is a working example made with
\once\override (look at the linked PNG) from lilypond-es. Auto
choosing of the correct image is possible as well, using Scheme.

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-es/2010-10/msg00010.html

The pun here (a Sun icon for the note 'g') is that 'g' is «Sol» in
Spanish, French and Italian (and more), and Sol means "Sun" in
Spanish.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com