Re: "Parallel music view" - inspiration for LilyPond editors.

From: Zenaan Harkness
Subject: Re: "Parallel music view" - inspiration for LilyPond editors.
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 11:08:38 +1000

Any estimates of the number of "active" users of lilypond? We could
arrange feature fundings, with many users, say $20 each makes it
eminently feasible - kickstarter for lilypond.. but kickstarter
results in I think in 10% or so lost to the middle men, but it could
suffice. I'd be happy to pay straight into developers account, if
there is a consensus amongst say 100 people to fund a feature.
Zenaan