Re: evince handling textedit://

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Re: evince handling textedit://
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2012 11:25:00 -0400

    Stjepan> you can make log file with touch ~/textedit_url.log .
    Stjepan> and your textedit-url.sh has to be in your $PATH..

It is.  I touched the log file, and it now exists, but is empty, even
after running evince and getting the red error box as before.

--
Laura   (mailto:address@hidden, twitter: @serpentplayer)
(617) 661-8097  233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139

It's no answer to say that I was well paid. Nobody can be adequately
paid for wasting his time.

Raymond Chandler, in a letter to Alfred Hitchcock dated December 6,
1950, complaining about what had happened to his script for "Strangers
on a Train"