Warning with voltaSpannerDuration

From: Dr. med. Kai Lautenschläger
Subject: Warning with voltaSpannerDuration
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 19:33:25 +0200

Dear list,

when using repeats with alternatives and restricting the volta spanner to one
or two bar I get warnings when compiling. If you uncomment the line

\set Score.voltaSpannerDuration = #(ly:make-moment 2 1 )

in the below example, I hope you will be able to reproduce the warning. The
same happens, when I use

\set Score.repeatCommands = #'((volta #f))

I am using

Lilypond 2.17.4
jEdit 5.0pre1 (but it also happens, when I compile directly with Lilypond)
Mac OS 10.7.5

The PDF is showing the expected result (with correctly shortened volta
spanners), but I still get the warning. Does anybody have any clues, why that
is so?

Best regards

Kai