please help with updating lsr snippet

From: TaoCG
Subject: please help with updating lsr snippet
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 01:28:21 -0700 (PDT)

This snippet would be really helpful for me:
http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=445

But in 2.16.0 it only works on single notes if they are in a chord construct
like <es>4 or something.
My understanding of scheme is very limited but I thought it might have
something to do with the function checking for equality with 'EventChord so
I tried changing that to 'NoteEvent but it doesn't have the desired effect.