Re: System/System spacing

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: System/System spacing
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 10:10:55 +0200

Adrian Oehm <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi
>
> This is probably a dumb question, but can someone please tell me where
> to find info/examples on (or explain how to) increasing the
> system/system spacing.
>
> I have a piece with 3 systems which looks bunched on the page - I'd
> like to separate them a little more (the piece is part of a book, set
> in a bookpart).
>
> Any pointers would be great (I've been scrolling through the manuals
> all afternoon and can't seem to find something that works...)

Have you used the manuals matching your version of LilyPond?  The ways
of specifying spacing have changed in recent LilyPond versions, so it is
important to consult a manual with a version matching your LilyPond
program.

If you "can't seem to find something that works" in the manuals, it may
very well be that _indeed_ it does not work because of a version
mismatch of your information.

--
David Kastrup