RE: Script objects avoid notes in other voices?

From: Daniel Rosen
Subject: RE: Script objects avoid notes in other voices?
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 11:57:12 +0000

Wim, thanks for the help--your solution worked best. To be honest, I had
thought that the tag solution looked promising, but I was finding the NR
(http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.16/Documentation/notation/different-editions-from-one-source#using-tags)
 pretty dense. I think part of it was the fact that it explains \keepWithTag
and \removeWithTag in separate examples, but mostly it was because I just
didn't notice the part explaining the -\tag #'your-tag syntax for
articulations. :-P

Thanks, all!

DR