Re: Bar numbers for broken measures

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Bar numbers for broken measures
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 20:43:52 +0200

2012/10/19 Eluze <address@hidden>:
> I just tried to add a snippet in LSR with several of the available
> procedures, however the LSR is still at version 2.14 so it wouldn't compile
>
> here is what I wanted to add:  barNumberVisibility.ly
> <http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n135054/barNumberVisibility.ly>

Hi Eluze,

how about adding it to the LSR, commenting the 2.16-part?
Or extend
http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=559
?

modulo-bar-number-visible
works in 2.14.2 already, but is not documented, AFAIK.
At least it would be nice to have it in the LSR.

first-bar-number-invisible-save-broken-bars
and
first-bar-number-invisible-and-no-parenthesized-bar-numbers
are ofcourse 2.16-stuff, but why not adding them commented?

Regards,
  Harm