Re: pitch name transpose into numeric pr key signature

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: pitch name transpose into numeric pr key signature
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 19:02:10 +0200

Tim Roberts <address@hidden> writes:

> MING TSANG <address@hidden> wrote:
>

>     This is my third post on the same subject. First time on Oct 14,
>     Second time on Oct 19. In the past, I get reply on the same day,
>     and sometime 2 to 3 day later. I don't know what happpen.
>
>     Appreciate someone acknowledge receipt of the post. Even better
>     tell me is there any solution or it can't be done.
>

> You subscribe to the list, right? Then you should be able to see that
> the message went through. A lack of response usually means no one had
> an immediately obvious answer.

Or that people are just not in the mood to continue dealing with large
dumps of unstructured and unedited top-posted HTML mails.  Nobody is
getting paid for _that_, so one increases one's chance of getting help
by showing that one considers one's own time not more valuable than that
of others.

--
David Kastrup