Re: lilypond-book \begin{lilypond} does not accept options

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: lilypond-book \begin{lilypond} does not accept options
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 16:57:15 +0200

Mario Raffin <address@hidden> writes:

> Dear All,
> I am trying to build a document with lilypond and latex. I started
> building some example I found on the lilypond website.

That is a mismatch between the version of the website documentation and
your installed version of LilyPond.

Your installation should have come with the same kind of documentation
you find on the website, so you should just consult the _matching_
documentation for features.

The syntax change has been quite some time in the past: in this case I
would recommend trying to get a newer version of LilyPond installed
rather than reverting to the outdated syntax used before.

--
David Kastrup