dashed \draw-line

From: Kevin Patrick Barry
Subject: dashed \draw-line
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 22:55:30 +0100

Dear LilyPond users,

I would like the markup function \draw-line to produce a dashed line, but I can't find it in the internals reference to see what overrides to use.  I tried TextScript #'style, Glissando #'style and \tweak #'style.  I'm just fumbling in the dark really; none of the grobs involving lines seem to be it, and the spanner documentation doesn't tell me which either.  Perhaps there's some way to change the line-spanner-interface?

Thanks in advance,
Kevin Barry