Re: Changing program defaults

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Changing program defaults
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 11:44:07 +0100

Daniel Rosen <address@hidden> writes:

> That's really OK in my case--no one else I know uses LilyPond. :-P

And at the next update things change, and then somebody else _does_ ask
you for it, willing to help with things, and so on and so on.

Then you try asking here on the list for some fine-polishing of a score,
and nobody can reproduce your layout.

Janek has engaged half his choir in entering some scores.  Having a
standard setup really has advantages.

--
David Kastrup