Re: dynamics positioning

From: Peter O'Doherty
Subject: Re: dynamics positioning
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 08:44:28 +0100

On 10/29/2012 04:52 PM, address@hidden wrote:
I had to take a break from LilyPond development for a couple months but I hope to be back on board in a month or so. This was the exact problem that I was working on. The long and short of it is that LilyPond does not know how to handle cross-staff objects in vertical spacing. As a result, there are collisions. There is no good way to get around this save manually overriding things like Y-offset or, if necessary, extra-Y-offset. Cheers, MS

Okay. Thanks everyone for your help.
Best,
Peter

--