Re: Q and A web

From: Helge Kruse
Subject: Re: Q and A web
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 09:02:57 +0100

2012/11/1 Noeck <address@hidden>
Imho, something like http://stackoverflow.com would be perfect for
Lilypond. I know it from python programming and it's so convenient to
see if there is a question matching the own problems and then to have a look whats the best answer there.

Stackexchange might be a technical solution. But you find Lilypond tagged questions in different sites of StackExchange: in Stackoverflow as well as In Tex. It would be good to have questions in one database to reduce diversity. I don't know if it would be desirable to create a StackExchange site for Lilypond and what effort it costs.

Helge