Re: Q and A web

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: Q and A web
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2012 09:51:12 +0100

Noeck writes:

> most discussions on this mailing list follow this course:
>  1) how can I achieve this: description
>  2) some answers are given
>  3) perhaps the person asking finds his best solution

Some discussions have an additional step

 4) user thanks for input and posts her solution

Possibly that's something we could encourage more?  Of course,
if the solution is something new or valuable, IWBN if there
were a step

 5) the solution is documented

Jan

Freelance IT http://JoyofSource.com | Avatar®  http://AvatarAcademy.nl