Re: \markuplines not working under Windows

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: \markuplines not working under Windows
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 15:00:22 +0100

Please keep the list in CC.
You should always include the \version statement in your ly files. If
you do you will be able to update your lily code to the new syntax.

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.16/Documentation/usage/updating-files-with-convert_002dly.html
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.16/Documentation/usage/general-suggestions.html