Re: Reheaseals with irregular bars

From: Jacques Menu
Subject: Re: Reheaseals with irregular bars
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 07:20:03 +0100

Hello Wim,

Going further on my work, I bumped into irregular alternatives too. I spent much time struggling with bars 8 and 17, even knowing there was a bug to be circumvented.

The solution was to set Timing.measureLength explicitly in the alternatives, which I found in the doc of LP 2.17.
I can't imagine, though, that nobody ran into this before me.

My question is thus : can't LP keep track of what's going on in the alternatives and figure out what the partial bars lengths are?

The example is attached.

Thanks for your help and time!