Allow printing double barline intermediately after repetition barline

From: Antonio Soler
Subject: Allow printing double barline intermediately after repetition barline
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 18:48:40 -0300

Hi.

I'm typesetting in Lilypond v2.16 a piece where a spanned double barline appear immediately after a non-spanned barline. Is there a way to replicate this kind of notation in Lilypond? I tried with a bar with very short skip (s32), then adding the double barline, but the gap between two barlines is too large for my needs.

Here is a example of the result i want to achieve (made with other notation tool and a image editor)

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/47673640/barlines%20-%20example.png

Thanks in advance.

A.