Re: Lilypond cheat sheat

From: Alberto Simões
Subject: Re: Lilypond cheat sheat
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2012 22:24:38 +0000

Hey

It seems interesting/useful, but I can't understand a word :-)

Cheers
ambs

On 06/11/12 22:14, Noeck wrote:
Dear Lilypond users and developers,

many years ago I made a cheat sheet for Lilypond, because I couldn't
remember all the syntax by heart. Now, after having used Lilypond for
some years and after reading the notation reference again, I've made an
updated version, which might be helpful for other users, too. It
requires a basic knowledge of Lilypond and aims at putting as much
information as possible on one page.

http://arsantiqua-karlsruhe.de/images/pdf/LilypondCheatsheet.pdf

It is in German for now, but I would like to translate it into English
and French, if anyone is interested. Please contact me in that case, it
would be good if a native speaker could proofread it, too.

Any comments, suggestions welcome. If you spot errors or shortcomings,
please tell me!

It is published under a CC BY-SA licence, so feel free to use it. (This
is the very first version and I would recommend to look at more mature
ones, though, later.)

Thanks for the beauty of Lilypond scores and thanks for the svg backend
that made this cheat sheet possible!

Cheers,
Joram