Re: Allow printing double barline intermediately after repetition barlin

From: Antonio Soler
Subject: Re: Allow printing double barline intermediately after repetition barline
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 21:30:17 -0300

Many thanks!. This solution worked perfectly! :)

A.

2012/11/6 Thomas Morley <address@hidden>
2012/11/6 Antonio Soler <address@hidden>:
> Hi.
>
> I'm typesetting in Lilypond v2.16 a piece where a spanned double barline
> appear immediately after a non-spanned barline. Is there a way to replicate
> this kind of notation in Lilypond? I tried with a bar with very short skip
> (s32), then adding the double barline, but the gap between two barlines is
> too large for my needs.
>
> Here is a example of the result i want to achieve (made with other notation
> tool and a image editor)
>
> https://dl.dropbox.com/u/47673640/barlines%20-%20example.png
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> A.

Hi Antonio,

a good reason to use "2.17.6".

I see no chance to do what you want with 2.16.0 (with reasonable
effort), but it's very easy using 2.17.6:

\version "2.17.6"

\defineBarLine ":|.||" #'(":|.||" #f "   ||")

m = \relative c'' {
        g4 a b c
        c1
        \bar "|."