Re: Adding a clef mid-measure

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: Adding a clef mid-measure
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 11:16:52 +0100

On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 9:18 AM, soundsfromsound
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Sorry, yes you are right! I had pasted from an MusicXML conversion - I
> haven't edited anything out of it yet.
>
> Are you saying that this is somehow hindering me from being able to use a
> mid-measure clef change?  I'm confused.  How should I proceed?

No, there's no problem with using mid-clefs in themselves.

The problem is: the code that you sent

<a' e'>2. ~ ~  8. [ fis''32 <c' d>32 ~ ] ~ \break | % 27

is invalid itself (doesn't compile).  There's something wrong with the
conversion from MusicXML, i suppose.  So, you have to fix the code
anyway, regardless of any clefs.

hth,
Janek