Re: Supporting LilyPond development financially

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Supporting LilyPond development financially
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2012 10:47:09 +0100

Jan Nieuwenhuizen <address@hidden> writes:

> Francisco Vila writes:
>
>> I'd put a big star-shaped Donate! or Sponsor! button clearly visible
>> on the front page.
>
> +1
>
> Don't play too hard to get on this ;-)

How about having something like that (for those who are just interested
in finding this particular piece of information), but just make it a
shortcut to the current "sponsoring" page (which currently is rather
well-hidden in the hierarchy)?

I can also rewrite my blurb on the sponsoring page to make it better
reflect the current state, but the point would be to make it easier for
people to make an informed decision rather than provide a "dumping point
for LilyPond money".

--
David Kastrup