Re: Increasing the size of rehearsal marks

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: Re: Increasing the size of rehearsal marks
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 10:31:04 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 9 Nov 2012, David Kastrup wrote:

For 2.16.0:

\override Score.RehearsalMark #'font-size = #...

In 2.17.x something like

\override Score.RehearsalMark.font-size = #...

Just a short note: in 2.17.x, the first version will work just fine.  It
will likely get a warning in 2.20, and stop working in 2.22.  But the
second variant is easier on the eyes in my opinion.

I have not been following the latest development of Lilypond. I am not a great fan of syntax changes, but these are the kind of changes I am looking forward to.

BTW: I have sent a bug report to the bug-lilypond mailinglist about rehearsalmarks colliding with system-separators. Increasing the rehearsalmark fontsize might make this problem even worse ?

--

MT