Re: helper function that should take a list argument doesn't doanything

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: helper function that should take a list argument doesn't doanything
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 12:56:49 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Janek Warchoł" <address@hidden>
To: "Thomas Morley" <address@hidden>
Cc: "David Kastrup" <address@hidden>; "LilyPond Users" <address@hidden>
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2012 12:53 PM

On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 10:19 PM, Thomas Morley
<address@hidden> wrote:
2012/11/9 Janek Warchoł <address@hidden>:
On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 9:21 AM, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
[...)
Sorry for being grumpy - i'm frustrated with some other things, for
example the fact that all my data got deleted because of a script bug,
and the fact that the behaviour of 'rm' makes it very difficult to
recover anything.

OUCH!!

No idea what to do, but I wish the best.

I had a 2-week old backup, and i managed to recover some files created
after the backup (unfortunately it seems that SSD drives fragment the
data heavily, and it makes recovery difficult).

The simplest thing to do is buy a USB hard drive and copy all your data to it at least once a week.

--
Phil Holmes