Re: Custom key signature stencils, differentiating major and minor keys

From: MING TSANG
Subject: Re: Custom key signature stencils, differentiating major and minor keys
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 04:26:27 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Paul:

I apply the change, it pushes the display above the staff.
However I notice (1) that the distance is not constant from system to system - it diminishes; (2) that after key change from F Major to C Major, it display at the point where it changes, but disappear on the next system onward.

Here is the .png and .ly file.

Thank you again.

Blessing in+,
Ming.