Bar number and time signature positioning

From: Nathan
Subject: Bar number and time signature positioning
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 14:53:18 -0800

I have two separate questions regarding the following snippet:

\new Staff {
  | \bar "|:" c'1 \break
  | \time 3/4 \bar ":|:" c'2. \break
  | \bar ":|:" c'2. \bar ":|"
}

1. How do I position the bar numbers on the second and third lines directly above the bar lines?

2. How do I put the time signatures on lines 1 and 2 before the bar lines? (I unsuccessfully tried messing with 'break-align-orders.)

I couldn't find any answers to these questions in the notation reference, the internals, or LSR.

Regards,
Nathan