Re: bleeding

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: bleeding
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 16:12:29 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marc Hohl" <address@hidden>
To: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>
I alerted him to the fact that the first place to look for errors is the log file,
well, only if you have one ;-)

If you don't, it should be on the terminal output and it should be even more obvious that the first thing to do is to make the code compile error-free.

and that if this file is corrected to be error free, the problem disappears.
Yep. If you are doing everything right, nothing will be wrong anymore, so to say.
But I get the point ...

Just to be clear - my point was that posting lilypond code with an obvious error and asking why it didn't work is not a great thing to do.

--
Phil Holmes