Re: parentesized trill note colliding with ties

From: Jeffrey Trevino
Subject: Re: parentesized trill note colliding with ties
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 23:13:59 +0100

Thanks, Nathan,

The slurs look fine, and it's clear from the output that the parenthesized trill note needs to go up higher. Maybe there is a way to do this with padding or something else that will use Lilypond's automated spacing correctly to move everything around without causing other collisions.

thanks for your advise,
Jeff