Re: guitar inlays / labels

From: Curt
Subject: Re: guitar inlays / labels
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 14:42:54 -0800

Wow, Eluze.  Just, wow!

Works great for my purposes.  The inlay doesn't scale if I increase the size of
the fret diagram itself, but it all scales just fine if I change the global
staff size - that works even if I don't attach the fret to a staff.  Thanks so
much!

It's not for any particular students I have - I'm going to make an Anki
flashcard deck to help people (including me) learn the guitar fretboard in
general.  First B's and C's, then E's and F's, and then filling in the rest.

Curt