include header conflicts

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: include header conflicts
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 20:12:46 -0500

Hello all!

I've got an individual .ly file for each cue (song or orchestral interlude) in
my musical. I want to include them in a complete score .ly file, but when I do
that the header variables conflict (e.g., the first or last 'title' or 'piece'
value gets printed in the header of all scores).

It's probably something small that I'm doing wrong — so rather than try to
build a minimal example, I was hoping someone out there might be able to
diagnose the problem from past experience and give me a hint on how to solve it.

Thanks,
Kieren.