PS (dynamic alignment)

From: Werner
Subject: PS (dynamic alignment)
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 07:56:32 +0000 (UTC)

> I would like to have dynamics for the single voices (I use ^ for voiceOne
> and _ for voiceTwo) but also dynamics for all 4 voices. These should be
> aligned just in the middle between the two staves.
>
> Do I have
> to write a fifth voice containing only s s s ... for that
> or
> to override DynamicLineSpanner again and again in one of my four voices
> or
> is there in lilypond a smarter possibility?

It would be good, to have the possibility to use in first voice something like:

if dynamicUp: DynamicLineSpanner default
if dynamicDown: \override DynamicLineSpanner #'staff-padding = #4.0

c2.
_\f % for all 4 voices
c8 c | c4 c r2
_\p % for all 4 voices
^\mp\< % only for 1. voice
b h h | c1
^\mf % only for 1. voice

Is that somehow possible?

(I could use \dynamicUp in 3. voice; \dynamicDown is the default in 2. and 4.
voice.)