Re: PS (dynamic alignment)

From: Eluze
Subject: Re: PS (dynamic alignment)
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 06:33:33 -0800 (PST)

Werner-37 wrote
>> to have dynamics for the whole score I would use a Dynamic voice between
>> the 2 staves (as you proposed)
>
> „between the 2 staves“ ‒ do you meen as a invisible 1-line-stave ?

not exactly - see the attached example where I also colored the hairpins to
make it easier to follow where they go if you change the numbers:

Y-extent.ly <http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n136874/Y-extent.ly>

note that you can enter any dynamics or markup (not only hairpins) into the
Dynamics staff

Eluze