Re: printKeyCancellation, a way to never show key cancellations?

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: printKeyCancellation, a way to never show key cancellations?
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 20:08:26 +0100

2012/12/2 David Kastrup <address@hidden>:
> Thomas Morley <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> How about adding
>> \override Staff.KeyCancellation #'break-visibility = #'#(#f #f #f)
>> to your score?
>> Seems to work.
>
> I'd write ##(#f #f #f) instead.  Vectors written as #(...) are already
> constants (including quoting the contents).
>
> --
> David Kastrup

As far as I can tell, every example in the docs uses #'#( ... ) if a
vector is given.
Perhaps one should change this. OTOH, there's no harm using the
additional '-sign.

Thinking a little more about it, I would tend to keep the current behaviour:
Remembering being a LilyPond-starter, the first time #'#(#f #f #f)
occured to me, I couldn't see what was what under all the hash-signs
and speculated, the # before the bracket was a typo.
The '-sign gives a little structure to it, at least.

-Harm