Re: why doesn't this put lyrics where I

From: james
Subject: Re: why doesn't this put lyrics where I
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 21:25:17 +0100

On Dec 2, 2012, at 9:16 PM, Christopher Brooks wrote:

I just pasted this from the documentation, but it won’t allow me to do this, what do I do?

a) If you haven't already, I highly recommend you read the Learning Manual, it explains how lilypond works, how to find out what you want to do, and when something goes wrong, how to fix it.
b) Based on your example, I don't know what you're trying to do.
c) All of the examples in the documentation work (as explained in the learning manual). If they are modified, they may or may not work.