Trying once more…

From: Arle Lommel
Subject: Trying once more…
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2012 12:07:03 +0100

Hopefully this won't puke on the list. What is the best way to handle something like this:

Where the notes in a "chord" are of unequal length.

I've tried using polyphony and forcing the stem direction, but I've gotten problems with very small misalignments in the stems, and in this case it would be nice if the direction of the note heads could be handled automatically.

I've tried searching the documentation and not found anything obviously relevant.

-Arle