Re: Unexpected side-effect of articulate.ly on aftergrace

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Unexpected side-effect of articulate.ly on aftergrace
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2012 11:55:36 +0100

Il 07/12/2012 00:18, Olivier Biot ha scritto:
Dear LilyPond users,

I just came across a weird interaction between articulate.ly
<http://articulate.ly> and aftergrace.

If I include "articulate.ly <http://articulate.ly>" then beamed
aftergrace notes have a tenuto articulation and are not rendered
smaller, even though I never called the \articulate macro.

Yes, confirmed.

Is there a known fix for this problem?

Placing the include after notes and just before using \articulate, as you've found out :)
You may have share it in this thread to help others.

The documentation page about Articulate should be improved, there's an open issue:

I'll ask to add some information about this problem.

Thanks
--
Federico