resources for working with Nicolas Sceaux's source?

From: Max DeCurtins
Subject: resources for working with Nicolas Sceaux's source?
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 09:11:12 -0500

Hello,

I am just beginning to work on large, complex projects (e.g. multi-movement scores with chorus and orchestra, with extensive tagging) in Lilypond, and would like to get up to speed on current techniques for structuring projects, such as producing multiple editions/versions from central source. Can anyone recommend good resources/reading on this?

My immediate need, however, is to produce a part from Nicolas Sceaux's score for Charpentier's "Noƫls pour instruments" H531 - I have a player who needs the haute contre part in treble clef instead of alto. Does anyone have experience with working with Sceaux's files in a Windows environment? I'm fairly certain I can produce an individual part using the command line, but I'm unsure of how to do this in Windows. Currently running Lilypond 2.16.0 with Frescobaldi 2.0.8.

Many thanks!
~Max DeCurtins