Re: Tuplet bracket collides with fingering when slurred

From: Olivier Biot
Subject: Re: Tuplet bracket collides with fingering when slurred
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 00:51:10 +0100

On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 7:47 PM, Eluze <address@hidden> wrote:
shutterfreak wrote
> Dear all,
>
> As a follow-up, here's another snippet featuring the same or similar
> behavior. I haven't found the way to solve this problem yet.
>
> % BEGIN snippet 2
> \version "2.16.1"

this is a known bug - see
https://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=1642&q=tuplet%20fingering&colspec=ID%20Type%20Status%20Stars%20Owner%20Patch%20Needs%20Summary

Thanks for confirming that this is an outstanding bug.

as workarounds you'll find (change the numbers to fit)

\override Fingering #'staff-padding = #8
\override TupletBracket #'padding = #9
(and more)

which you can \revert later

Thanks! Is there somewhere a place where I can find the relevant documentation for these parameters?

Best regards,

Olivier