Neal Morse songbook done with LilyPond

From: Peter Crighton
Subject: Neal Morse songbook done with LilyPond
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 16:56:29 +0100

Dear fellow Lilyponders,

throughout this year I was working on a songbook, entirely done with
LilyPond, for my favourite musician and American progressive rock
legend Neal Morse. It got published a few days ago as a book and a PDF
version: http://www.radiantrecords.com/products/428-sing-it-high-songbook.aspx

So, another official (and my first) publication with LilyPond.
Hopefully there are many more to come!
Thanks so much to all involved in developing this beautiful software
and all the community who are so helpful on this mailing list!

All the best,
Peter Crighton

--
Peter Crighton | Musician & Music Engraver based in Mainz, Germany
http://www.petercrighton.de