Re: Lilypond in Mac OS X Terminal

From: Paul Morris
Subject: Re: Lilypond in Mac OS X Terminal
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 18:36:47 -0500

On Dec 12, 2012, at 6:13 PM, Parham Fazelzadeh <address@hidden> wrote:

> I have tried searching for the answer online

[...]

thank you so much. I feel stupid now, can't believe I missed that. I guess my eyes were looking for the word "terminal". Also, I would have maybe expected that information to also exist under the Manual link and not Downloads!

Hmmm... it might be good to include the word "Terminal" (the default OS X command-line app) somewhere on the following page, since it is a term that many mac users would use when searching the web search for this information.

http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.16/Documentation/web/macos-x

Just a thought,
-Paul