Re: Forced double accidental

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: Forced double accidental
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 21:36:45 -0600

Hi again,

On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 9:30 PM, David Nalesnik
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> Somehow your response has gotten associated with the wrong thread.
>
> On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 9:12 PM, Paul Morris <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> I came up with the following using "inf?" to check for an infinite value and
>> use 0 if so.  It works on my machine.  Blank > screen after uploading to the
>> LSR again, but maybe it is just taking time to update?  So I left it up this
>> time.
>

> I notice that you haven't added the $ sign before offsets in the LSR
> snippet as Harm and I advised.  Try that and I see no reason the
> snippet shouldn't work..

Ah, no, I see. You did add it, but not in the right place.  Here's how
the music function should look:

displaceHeads =
#(define-music-function (parser location offsets) (list?)
#{
  \once \override NoteColumn #'before-line-breaking = #(shift $offsets)
#})

HTH,
David