Re: svg output

From: Gerard McConnell
Subject: Re: svg output
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 22:46:01 +0000

Phil,
Thanks very much for the reply.  Okay, I've done the upgrade to 2.16.1 but the problem isn't solved.  I've placed the .ly and .svg files, and pictures (screen dumps?) of the .pdf output from Lilypond (which is fine) and the display of the SVG file in Inkscape 0.48 at the following links:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/41vfg7hcz9s6cho/pdfOutput.JPG
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nukjkjfem7ys0v2/svgDisplay.JPG
https://www.dropbox.com/s/u0w9hmn5lxazjzp/guitarTwinkle.svg
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0pkreb1vaglknct/guitarTwinkle.ly

I have found the combination of Lilypond's .svg output with further editing in Inkscape to be the perfect solution for my needs.  Thanks very much for any help with this.

Gerard