Re: Tweaking the positions of figured bass figures.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: Tweaking the positions of figured bass figures.
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 12:25:18 +0000

Thank you for your response, it got me hunting around some more and this
works:

\version "2.16"

VoiceI = { a a }

BassFiguresLine = \figuremode {
 \once \override Staff.BassFigureAlignmentPositioning #'Y-offset = #'15.0  < 6
4>4 < 5 4>4
}

\score {
\new Staff   <<
 \context Staff \BassFiguresLine
 \new Voice \VoiceI

}

I think this is enough for my purpose, though I would be intrigued to
know if a tweak is possible to move a single figure as well.

Richard Shann