Re: svg output

From: Gerard McConnell
Subject: Re: svg output
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 21:52:56 +0000

Apparently Microsoft has created the problem:

«Known issues with this security update

    We are aware of issues related to OpenType Font (OTF) rendering in applications such as PowerPoint on affected versions of Windows that occur after this security update is applied. We are currently investigating these issues and will take appropriate action to address the known issues. »

I'll have a look at the manual and see if I can find out how to use an alternative font in Lilypond for now.
Thanks again for the help,
Gerard