Re: Grace note spacing and barcheck difficulty in bagpipe music

From: Ben Beeson
Subject: Re: Grace note spacing and barcheck difficulty in bagpipe music
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 16:24:54 -0800

Hi David,

Thanks for pointing me to the issue 34 link. I did not know about that
before.  After reading all that material late last night, I am realizing
that the fix is going to be a tough one.  I guess I was hoping that I
just missed something simple.  Who knew that I was about to walk into a
minefield? Wow...

I will see what I can do with the \grace { s8 } idea you suggested.  So
far that idea is not playing nicely with the bagpipe.ly file.

Thanks again,

Ben