Re: Resolving "cannot resolve rest collision: rest direction not set" wa

From: Arle Lommel
Subject: Re: Resolving "cannot resolve rest collision: rest direction not set" warnings
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 10:03:32 +0100

Thanks Jim. Your example solved it for me. I thought I was using explicit voices because I declared voices using a "\new Voice {}" construct, but I hadn't named them explicitly, and that seems to be the difference. Now I am seeing "real" warnings rather than these ones about rests and that helps me out a lot, cognitively, in finding real issues.

-Arle