Re: Resolving "cannot resolve rest collision: rest direction notset"warn

From: Arle Lommel
Subject: Re: Resolving "cannot resolve rest collision: rest direction notset"warnings
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 16:54:45 +0100

Thanks.

The (probably deserved) chastisement aside, finding things in the documentation does require knowing how to find them. Finding even obvious things in the documentation isn't always easy if you don't already know what to look for. As I had spent some time earlier looking for this and not found it, I can only state that it wasn't also terribly easy for me to find either.

But that aside, I do appreciate the help.

Best,

ARle