Re: Markup and stencil formatting questions

From: Olivier Biot
Subject: Re: Markup and stencil formatting questions
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 18:44:17 +0100

On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 5:54 PM, Eluze <address@hidden> wrote:
shutterfreak wrote
> 1. How can I combine header fields without adding whitespace between
> header
> properties? I'm referring to snippets as:
>
> \fromproperty #'header:composer (\fromproperty #'header:opus)
>
> Using \concat doesn't help as it eats ALL white space.

use \hspace #1 between two items

Hey! That apprently works:

\line { \concat { \fromproperty #'header:composer , \hspace #1 \fromproperty #'header:opus } }

I'm scratching my head why it didn't work earlier... I had a string line "NemoIgnoto(Opus3.14)" earlier, and now it works!

Many thanks for solving question #1!

Best regards,

Olivier